Luxurious Las Olas!
In the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale, lies Las Olas Boulevard, a Riverfront place unlike any other! With the very best in dining, shopping, arts, culture, and history. This famous and eclectic district has something for all tastes, ages, and budgets!
Las Olas Features:
- Over 30 al fresco dining options: Everything from casual dining to fine dining can be found along the Las Olas Riverfront.
- World famous museums & art galleries.
- Unique architecture housing 65+ shops filled with eclectic fashion and gifts
- Millions of twinkling lights every evening put a magical touch on a nighttime stroll down this famous boulevard
Shopping in Las Olas can be as fun as the beaches and exciting nightlife! Browse through shelves of food embellishments and zests at the Spice Quarter as you sip on an Italian coffee. Finger through rows of bright fashions at the Elektrik Boutique and the relaxing styles of Tommy Bahama, and then enjoy a delicious lunch at one of several cafes on the New River.
Make your Fort Lauderdale FL vacation as relaxing as it can be with a deep tissue massage at Planet Massage!
Learn about Fort Lauderdale’s brief, but fascinating history. The Stranahan House, located right on Las Olas Boulevard, played an important role in Fort Lauderdale’s economic and social growth in the last hundred years, operating as a trading post, post office, community center, town hall, and home. Learn how the Everglades went from once being considered “uninhabitable” to one of the most famous vacation destinations in the country!
When you visit Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, be sure to check out these renowned points of interest:
- Bellagio International Gallery
- Las Olas Outdoor Green Market
- Museum of Discovery and Science
- The historic “Floridian Diner”
- The Elbow Room (featured in the movie, “Where the Boys Are”)
- The historic Riverside Hotel
There is always something going on at Las Olas Boulevard! May brings the Las Olas Wine and Food Festival, while December brings about heartwarming yuletide feelings in an urban winter wonderland with the Annual Christmas on Las Olas! Are you a dog and wine lover? Yes, there is even a Canine ‘n Cocktails event!
Whatever you are looking for or looking to do…you will find it on Las Olas Boulevard in beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida!