Fort Lauderdale Valentine’s Day Specials
Fort Lauderdale, Fl, often referred to as the “Venice Of America” is the perfect place to celebrate a romantic Valentine’s Day! With over 300 miles of intracoastal waterways and 23 miles of breathtaking beaches, planning the perfect itinerary for Valentine’s Day is easy. There are so many choices of things to do! The toughest part is finding the time to do it all.
Valentine’s Day falls on a Saturday in 2015. Why not plan a romantic long weekend to enjoy with the one you love? Whether you are a Fort Lauderdale local or from out of the area, you can plan the perfect Valentine’s Day itinerary for you and your sweet heart.
Let’s see what’s happening in the Fort Lauderdale area for Valentine’s Day this year…
- il Lugano Suite Hotel: Enjoy a number of packages for Valentine’s Day!
Address: 3333 NE 32nd Avenue
Phone: (954) 564-4400
- Atlantic Hotel: Luxury rooms, onsite spa and infinity pool with a full ocean view.
Address: 601 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
Phone: (954) 567-8020
Toll-free: (877) 567-8020
- Shula’s on the Beach: Enjoy a delicious Valentine’s Day dinner for 2 while enjoying beautiful ocean views!
Address: The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, 321 N. Ft. Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale
Phone: (954) 355-4000
- 15th Street Fisheries & Dockside Café: Saturday or Sunday night, the chef’s special is Frutas Del Mar which includes Lobster, Mussels, Calamari, Shrimp, Bay Scallops and more, with a complimentary glass of Chalone Vineyards wine!
Address: 1900 SE 15th Street, Fort Lauderdale
Phone: (954) 763-2777
- Indigo Restaurant Las Olas: Fried oysters, prime rib, crab cakes and more!
Address: 620 E Las Olas Blvd
Phone: (954) 467-0045
- Shooters Waterfront: Beautiful outdoor dining space and delicious food and drinks make for a great night out!
Address: 3033 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale
Phone: (954) 566-2855
- Grill 66: This waterfront steak and seafood grill sits on the edge of the romantic Intracoastal.
- Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale: Love In The Park! Enjoy a romantic, all-inclusive evening of dining and dancing to live music under the stars!
Address: Huizenga Plaza, 32 East Las Olas Blvd
Phone: (954) 707-2970
- Chuck’s Steak House:
- GALLERYone – A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton: Check out their Valentine’s Day dinner menu!
Address: 2670 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Phone: (954) 565-3800
- 25th Annual Riverwalk Blues & Music Festival: The 25th Annual Riverwalk Blues and Music Festival will be held at Esplanade Park on February 14th and 15th 2015. Additionally, the Downtowner Saloon will host a pre-party on February 13th featuring JC Crossfire at 8pm and Joey Gilmore’s “Brandon’s Blues” CD Release Party at 9pm.
Things To Do:
- Grand Bahama Island Day Trip: Take day trip to the Bahamas and enjoy a round trip ferry ride! (must travel both ways same day)
Address: Port Everglades, Terminal 1
Phone: (866) 699-6988
- The Atlantic Hotel Spa and Pool Day: Enjoy the beautiful spa and infinity pool with breathtaking ocean views. The poolside bar & patio are a nice bonus!
Address: 601 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd.Phone: (954) 567-8085
- Carrie B Sightseeing Cruises: Enjoying a narrated sightseeing tour of Fort Lauderdale.
- Riverfront Cruises: Enjoy Las Olas and a cruise. Take the popular “Venice of America” tour!
- Fet. Laudrdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa: Relax and enjoy their full-service day spa with your Valentine. It’s a great way to begin your Valentine’s Day in Fort Lauderdale!
Address: 3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale
Phone: (954) 765-3032